Thursday, April 9, 2009

We love DC

Yesterday, we drove all through northern Virginia eating, shopping and checking out the cherry trees. Even though the peek has past, the cherry trees were still beautiful. DC was as beautiful and regal as always. Michael and I sat on the steps of the Jefferson Memorial for a while picking out who we thought were spies or secret agents. We think they noticed us. I got this bright idea to come back to DC dressed up in my wedding gown and have Michael put on a suit and my professional photographer friend, Amanda, will do a photo shoot with us. No one will ever know that we didn't just get married! 

Sunbeams on the Lincoln
Michael is so gentle with nature
He's falling
Can you see those sweet pink trees?
Holding the Washington Monument

Thank you, Japs, for these trees.

Wahoowa!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you at home?!? If you are in Manassas and I'm in VA beach I will be very sad! I love you!

Gillian said...

I'm loving the cream coat! I've seen so many great ones this season I am thinking I will have to invest next year.

Are you all still moving to northern va this summer?

mallory said...

I love the picture of you holding the Washington Monument. Haha. I miss you guys!! And Parks keeps asking when his girlfriend, Le-a, is going to visit!

christa said...

You both look like models. The Dauberts are 'glamour shots' - in a good way - not an 80s, big bangs way. :-)

N said...

Yeah, lol, thanks Japs for the trees! We miss you guys a lot and were just talking about you tonight!!