Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mom's Birthday!

Happy Birthday Mommy! And Aunt Beth! Boni and Beth are twins. That's where my middle name comes from. Megan Beth. You have a beautiful day (and weekend) to celebrate. Not yet 50!!! That's cool!

Ok. I am sitting here, blogging and I see through my window this asian teenager who I see alot since I come home from work around the same time he walks home from school. I feel as if I've watched him grow up. Today he has a MUSTACHE! wow.

My weekend begins now with wedding overload. You know I love it though. One wedding to attend (woohoo Ryan and Michelle!) and one to coordinate. I'm a rockstar, I know it. They couldn't put on this show without me. It shall be glorious and beautiful and maybe I'll post pictures.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Asians grow facial hair? Interesting...

I follow you too, sister. I want some tenderloin.

Patricia said...

50 is cool! Even 56 is cool!
The older you get the cooler you are. I think it has something to do with bloodflow to our brains.;-)