Friday, April 10, 2009

Shelf Life

Ashleigh's family owns this furniture store called Shelf Life. It is fantastic! They sell so many beautiful pieces and sets, I can't wait to be able to furnish a whole room some day. I LOVE the lines that they have for kitchen tables, buffets, and hutches. You can go for the country cottage look, the European wine house look, British colonial, etc. 

Apart from functional furnishings, they offer a magnificent display of accents for the home. Art work adorns the walls, fun decorative kitchen platters, countless wine bottle displays, iron wall art, and they even offer gourmet foods with tastings on Saturdays. They have done such a beautiful job with their showroom. It's two stories and you could spend hours just browsing for the perfect gift. 

It's located right on Main St. of downtown Warrenton. I would highly recommend making the trip to go see it! Here's the link to Shelf Life.  Michael and I just bought some goodies from them this past week. I'll post pictures of them when I get a chance. 

No comments: