Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Good Looks

What is the Foo Manchu about? Apparently CHS students bid on dressing a teacher of their choice for a day and Michael was picked to be a cowboy. He voluntarily shaved himself this hideousness and went to school expecting a cowboy outfit to be there. The kid didn't pull his weight - so Michael ended up wearing his normal clothes with the Foo Manchu. Michael even had an unexpected translation meeting with people he did not know. He was so creepy, I didn't kiss him until he shaved it off.

3 comments:

Bek said...

Hahahaha!

I love that picture.

I know I always think the verification word is hilarious, but the one for today is "tatalith". hahaha!

mallory said...

That's hilarious. I love the mugshot of Senor Dauberto!

Anonymous said...

hahaha That picture is truly scary. I'm glad Michael is a clean cut guy. I'm not sure if I'd feel comfortable around him with that thing on his face.