Monday, February 1, 2010

The Bachelor

My one guilty TV pleasure, aside from HGTV, is abc's The Bachelor. I can't help it. The Bachelor is so dramatic and hysterical that it becomes more addicting with each week. This season, Jake the pilot, is our bachelor and he does not mess around! He's kicked off so many more woman than he should have already. It's fabulous.

Some of our good friends here in Cville, know one of the bachelorettes, Corrie. She went to prom with my friend's husband! It's been fun to see her continue in the search for true love in front of millions of American viewers.

What better way could I spend the 2 hours watching it tonight than with some of my close girl friends? I'm looking forward to a night filled with laughter over the drama and crossing our fingers that Vienna goes home!

3 comments:

amanda june said...

i love you and watching ridiculous television shows together. we will have to debrief together after tonights showing.

mallory said...

OMG I feel the exact same way about the bachelor. I used to secretly judge people who watched this show because of how stupid it is but now I understand...I am addicted! I too, cannot stand Vienna and hope she goes home tonight...i'll be texting you!

brett baker said...

dear vienna, leave.