Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Why do I do this?

Sometimes I choose to go through life the difficult way for no reason at all. For example, I have had my radio presets 1-6 set to DC radio stations for the last 6 years. Have I lived in the DC area? No. Maybe I neglected to change them all to Central VA stations as a way of defying the fact that I am a resident here? I'm not sure, but every time I'd drive back home to Northern VA I would get so excited that I didn't have to press "seek" to change the radio. I know I've thought about fixing it over the years but I never actually did it. Until yesterday. I changed preset 5 and 6 to Charlottesville stations! 1-4 are still WPER, WINC FM, WASH FM, and WMZQ. It is so easy to switch between my two pop/hip-hop stations now! I don't waste anytime when I'm deciding to listen to Lady GaGa or Beyonce!

Does anyone else do things like this that make your life more difficult when you really don't need too? I'm working on cleaning up my act.

2 comments:

Bek said...

Haha... just in time! :)

Cathleen Jones said...

I totally do that...my radio stations are the same way! Too funny! Loved seeing you guys, so much!