Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Free Verse

California here I come
To see my Becky and soak up some sun!
Ash and I leave on a plane tomorrow
But leaving Michael behind makes me full of sorrow.
My bags are packed and ticket is bought
One bag will do, or so I thought.
Boots, pants, shirts, no room for Blonde Glam?!
How will I maintain my roots this weekend? D*$%!?
Oh well, deep brown roots will have to do
Cali, you'll be kind on this first time visitor, won't you?
I haven't flown since the Christmas underpants issue
So security has gotten tighter, it's true.
I know that safety is extremely sacred
But when I walk through the scanner will someone see me NAKED?!
Maybe I'll bring home a story to blog about
When traveling with Ashleigh, I'll find drama, no doubt.
I'm off to Dulles, pretty underwear and all!
Nothing but excitement, we're sure to have a ball!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Just lovely. :D

Lisa said...

You forgot the 3rd verse...
But without Lisa it will all suck

The end

juuuust joking :)