Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blessings

I feel like I've been negative lately. Perhaps it hasn't shown through in this outlet, but my thoughts and words haven't been very uplifting. I was just about to blog about my pet-peeves - not a friendly post because I know there are many people I love that are bound to do the things that I can't stand. I'm tempted to write a post about our unfriendly neighbors who have made us very unhappy here or the fact that there is a leak in our bedroom ceiling. But, I want to speak blessings over my life instead.

Finally the sun is shinning and is hard at work to melt away the layers of snow and ice. Soon and very soon we shall see green again. Green grass. Green trees. Green people out to save the environment.

One of my best friends finally got to set her wedding date in stone - April 24th - let the fun truly begin!

Another best friend of mine is about to find out if her baby is a boy or girl!

Our cousin Cathleen came to stay with us last night. It was so delightful to see her and catch up!

I bought fresh goat cheese for my home-made pizza tonight.

I get to plan so many parties in the upcoming months - it's fantastic.

I got to make a little two year old giggle and laugh all morning long.

My car still works.


No comments: