Friday, February 5, 2010

Toe Jam

I really want some friends to go to Body Jam with me. It would be so fun to bust out our hip hop moves together! However, my toes have been in so much pain lately. Sometimes at night when we're sleeping, Michael will intertwine his feet with mine but will bump my toes and make me wake up from the pain. (Kind of like the time when Michael punched me in his sleep during our first couple months of marriage. He was dreaming that he was wrestling his brother, David, and was about to punch him. I woke up to Michael's arm and fist coming down hard on my stomach! Knocked the wind out of me. Michael woke up and asked me what was wrong.....best memory ever.) Back to my toes - I think it's my tennis shoes. I've had them for years now, so maybe my feet are growing. All that hip hopping has really put my shoes to the test.

No comments: