Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Celeb Look Alike?

Michael shared this story with me not too long ago:

This seasons wrestling team at the high school has gone really well for Michael. There are a lot of new faces that have stuck around and have high hopes of becoming national wrestling champions some day. Many of the older high schoolers have known Michael for a while or have had him as a teacher. I used to substitute there (but ended that pretty quickly) and every once in a while I will stop in the school to say hi or bring my man some lunch. Anyhow during one of their wrestling matches, Michael is sitting in his coach's chair and this little freshman newbie wrestler walks up to him and sits next to him. He leans over and says, "So is it true that your wife looks like Britney Spears?"

I thought that was pretty hilarious. I've never thought that I look like Britney Spears, however come to think of it, I've had that yelled at me a couple of times. Just this past New Years Eve a kid hollered at me as I walked by telling me I looked like her. Sheesh. Anyhow the thought of a skinny freshman leaning over to seek the truth about this rumor he'd heard from the other wrestlers just makes me laugh! I'm flattered, of course I am. But not so flattered that Britney is the best they could do.


2 comments:

brett baker said...

i'm offended.

Lisa said...

You are a million times prettier than her. Teenage boys don't really look at features. They look at hot and not hot...so you should feel good :)