Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Will she look like me?

I can't help it. As soon as you know the gender of your baby, you wonder who she'll look like. Will she look like me? Will she favor Michael? Will she be a perfect blend of the two of us? We laughed because on our own we already thought through our noses and agreed that we both have normal noses - so I think she's safe there. I have tons of pictures from my childhood but close to zero of Michael. He was such a cute little boy and I wish I had pictures to show off. Here are some of my baby pictures...



2 comments:

Heather and Matt said...

Oh snap I hadn't seen this post yet! Totally cute!! I don't think you guys can go wrong if she is healthy....you both have very symetrical faces and good features. She may, however, be a tad hairy. ;)

christa said...

Congrats on having a baby girl! So exciting.