Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Best part of my week

Seeing Rebekah and Nathan in Palm Springs! They live in San Diego and Bek graciously offered to drive down and spend a night at the resort to see us. It was such precious time. I need more of her in my life.

And Nathan? He is the cutest and largest 6 month old ever!
Here we are eating lunch at In-n-Out Burger (which by the way has NOTHING on Five Guys, except the milkshakes) and Nathan decides that the french fries aren't good enough, he'd rather take the cheese off and eat that. Bek stopped him in time.
See how small he makes me look? I like him for that.


1 comment:

Bek said...

I only stopped him from shoving all the cheese into his wide open mouth... he managed to grab it just fine. Look at the concentration on his face as he's trying to grab and devour the cheese... Aunt Smash would be so proud.