Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pregnancy Brain

Man oh man, am I a believer of this condition now. I wasn't sure that "pregnancy brain" was any more than an excuse for ditsy girls to make themselves feel better. Boy was I wrong. In the past, I've been a person usually sharp, quick and on top of my game. Those days might just be history. My pride is gone. In the last week I have:

- Driven to Reagan National to pick up a cousin after I looking at the itinerary for their flight into Dulles.
- Taken my shoes off, "lost them," and walked around barefoot in the convention office before figuring it out.
- My short-term memory retention has dwindled to about a 3 minute time span.
- I can't get directions right in general.
- a few other things not even worth writing about

and if you don't believe me, I've posted a blog twice about the exact same thing using the exact same picture saying nearly the same thing and never remembered doing either. (see below for post about 17 week sonogram and 18 weeks.) Not complaining though! This bebe is worth it!

1 comment:

Heather and Matt said...

hahah that is hilarious, I just looked at your week 17 blog. Definitely the same as week 18 pretty much lol. But a proud momma-to-be gets a pass for that one I think :)I have another little present for you sitting on my dresser that I can't wait to give you!