Sunday, April 17, 2011

20 Weeks - Half way there!

Feeling great at 20 weeks! This is the last picture we will take before we know if it's a boy or girl. After this, it's all pink or blue and baby's name will begin to take shape. I'm feeling the baby move a lot throughout the day. The movements have definitely become more noticeable in the past 3 weeks. Things have been so easy and fast, it's hard to believe that there's only 20 weeks left of this pregnancy. I only get a little anxious when I think of all I have to prepare for in conjunction with wedding work and settling in the house. I'm learning how to stop and remind myself that the Lord will not give me more than I can handle. This time with Michael is so precious and we are being intentional about enjoying our time alone together - we always have, just now there's a clear change in sight. This summer, though hot and huge, will be great and very much enjoyed!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Megan, you look amazing and so happy!

Heather and Matt said...

I wanna pet your stomach and feel baby D move! Next weekend, yay!