Tuesday, March 1, 2011

13 weeks

We have our second doctor's appointment tomorrow! I'm so excited. It's so much better than the regular doctors, you never want to go to those appointments. At 13 weeks our sweet little baby has all his/her finger prints formed, critical development is nearly finished, organs and veins visible and functioning, the body is growing more proportionately to his/her head now, and the baby is about the size of peach!

On Monday I move into the second trimester already. How quickly that came! I haven't gained weight yet but I'm warned that it is right around the corner. I mean things are getting pretty big inside of me, how could I not??

We cannot wait to find out if Dauberito is a boy or girl! If we are lucky then we might know by the end of March. If we have to wait for the big ultrasound then we'll know on April 27th. I'm not trying to rush to those weeks, but we are so excited to get to know this little baby even more.

1 comment:

Bek said...

Reading your posts about the baby bring me SO much joy. I love that little peach!