Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthday week

Friday is my birthday! I love birthdays but I've been super distracted from this one. I'm a little sad because I think 25 deserves some fun celebration. Also my baby sister's birthday is on St. Patrick's Day which is way more fun and she has cool parties like going to Pump It Up with all her friends. I love celebrating with Brianna in March. This week looks like it will be beautiful - Friday is calling for sun and 73 degrees! What a great birthday gift from God. Maybe He can get me a pedicure too?

March seems to have been such a sad month for so many people - locally and globally - already. I usually feel like it's filled with joy and thankfulness as spring returns. Hopefully things don't get worse for people. It's hard when there are so many fun things going on and nobody feels like being happy. At least I have the Lord, Michael and my family to lean on and be joyful together! For that, I am grateful!

1 comment:

Boni said...

Happy Birthday to my beautiful first born! I remember those early days together, thinking there could not be a more perfect baby. My favorite memories are of when Dad could get you to smile and laugh. Perhaps your baby will be another replica of that precious baby Megan! Have a blessed week with your friends and then I'm looking forward to celebrating YOU on Saturday! Love, Mom