Monday, March 21, 2011

Birthday Fun

Friday night we spent the whole evening at Ashleigh's home cooking, dancing, laughing and hanging out together. I love nights like that, it couldn't have been more perfect. (OK maybe if Manda and Bek were there.)

Sweet little surprises for me:

Love these beautiesAnd so continues the "Panini Brothers"- begin loud, nonstop Italian accents
Marco, DavId, y Miguel


A true Italian staring down the newbie
Knighting Marco as an official Panini Brother
Hugs all around! (I can still hear the loud shouts "Happy Panini Brother! Ey! Mwah! Mwah!"
Cookie cake time

Exhausted after blowing out only 3 candles - darn allergies.

Thank you to all my favorites who made this night special! I feel so loved.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Glad you had a great birthday! Ryan is proud of you for all of the Italian stuff going on in those pictures!