Wednesday, March 9, 2011

California again??

That's right! I get to visit California for the 3rd time in 14 months! Michael's company has a big convention coming up in Palm Springs and I get to go along too. I cannot wait to be in warm, sunny weather at a resort and relaxing. I might even convince a certain friend with a 30lb baby to come see me while we are there. I'm really hoping she'll come on Monday and Tuesday, I can get her a discounted room rate. All she has to do is say the word. Maybe one day she'll live on the east coast again, I miss her.

1 comment:

Bek said...

hahaha... hint hint.

Yes, I will bring my 30 pound baby to see you! Make the reservation (or let me know how to do it myself).

By the way... today it was 80 degrees and Nate and I sat by the pool for 2 hours. Aren't ya glad you're coming?