Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pollen go away

Since Friday night, I have been struck with miserable allergies. Packing has been so painful because every time I lower my head to lift something I get a pounding headache and my vision blacks out. I am so thankful for my friend Gillian and my mom who have come over this week and helped box things up. We are so close to the move, only 3 more days!

I packed and threw away most all our unusable food today...my master plan to only eat Jr Bacon Cheeseburgers is in full force! Gotta feed the baby, right? Speaking of that - baby bump is here to stay.
I woke up at week 16 and there it was! Baby is the size of an avocado and is suppose to double in size in the next 2 weeks. I haven't felt the baby move yet, but I know they say first timers don't often feel flutters until week 20. We have an appointment next week and it is possible that we will find out the baby's sex then! Stay tuned, I'll be sure to share!

3 comments:

Jen Stokes said...

OOOOHHHH!! Dauberito Boy or Dauberito Girl?? I can't stand the suspense!!! You have the cutest baby bump ever!

Gillian said...

You are so beautiful! I feel famous! If you need any more help, let me know. I am off tomorrow and Friday.

Michelle said...

I love the picture...you are so cute! I hope you guys are enjoying the new house!!!!