Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dancing not so good for the feet

Proof that I was at the wedding this weekend:

The only 2 pictures I took because I was working hard and making sure everything went smoothly. And it did! Justin and Kathryn are happily married now. She looked more beautiful than ever and Justin was so handsome. Their wedding was a blast and I danced more at this reception than I have in a long time. Everyone was dancing - how could I not? Amanda said it best, "It's like church turned into a dance party." Pastors, deacons, elders dancing everywhere you looked! Too much fun.

That's probably a large part of the reason why my ankles and feet have swollen to the size of my grandfathers. When we got home on Sunday night, it took me a while to look down and see why my feet were tingling so much. They were HUGE. It freaked me out a bit and so I showed Michael and it freaked him out too. I'm nearing the end of pregnancy friends. I cannot believe it. In the next week, Michael and I have to pack our hospital bags and get the car seat installed and inspected. Oh, and finish the nursery.

1 comment:

Heather and Matt said...

Aww thinking about your pregnancy ending made me sad for you for a moment. And then I thought how that would mean precious Carmen is here! I.can.not.wait.to.hold.her.:) Hope your fat feet go away!