Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's the Little Things

Last night my bestest bestie took me out for a little date. She didn't tell me what we were doing but she said she'd pick me up at 5:25pm for our "activities." It was the sweetest thing I swear. I was so ready to spend time with Ashleigh and it was the perfect night to do so. She got to my house and drove us to our dinner - Chick-fil-a - just perfect. Then she revealed that she had made an appointment for us to get pedicures together!

A pedicure was one of things that I had been wanting to do most before this baby comes! I hadn't had one since June, and no that's not bad, but what's bad is that the June polish and toe nail length was still on my toes because I cannot reach them. It's impossible. I'll fall over if I try. Ash took us to a nice, newer nail salon in town and we got the most relaxing pedicure. It was so wonderful to have her sitting next to me the whole time, we just talked like normal. I got hot pink and she got hot orange. Our feet our perfect now. Minus the swelling in mine, but that will soon go away.

Then my precious Cuke took us to Moo Thru for some dairy fresh summer ice cream. She knows that I love Moo Thru and drove very much out of our way to go get some. We indulged in a Sundae with extra peanut butter sauce and a chocolate banana split with extra peanut butter sauce.


I feel so blessed by her! Not only were those 3 of my favorite activities, but I got to do them with Ash. You are so thoughtful my darling Cuke and I will never forget it! I love you!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ahh those sundaes look delicious! Moo Thru is SO good..I'll have to get one next time we go!

mallory said...

What a fun date! Glad your toes are ready for labor :)