Friday, July 29, 2011

See ya Monday!

Oh weekend joy here we come! We're about to head out to Charlottesville for a wedding - two fold - Megan Daubert Events is working it Friday - Saturday up until the reception, then we party like the rest of 'em! I don't know how I will contain myself should a Michael Jackson song be played during the dancing. I can't not move?! BUT my ligaments are falling apart and separating and everything else scary that comes with the last month of pregnancy. It could be a total disaster on the dance floor. Michael, you're gonna have to hold me down in my seat. Or take me to the cake table.

We get to see some of our dearest and most missed friends this weekend too! We had something so good in Charlottesville when we lived there. The friends were incredible. The friends here are too, we just haven't let go of how much we love the Cville crowd.

Sunday we'll get to go to Portico and see more people we miss and worship with our old church. Then a fiesta at the Uhls aka BFFs! I'm so excited! I better calm down or I might throw myself into preterm labor. (j/k, Doc did a test on me and she's not coming in the next 1.5 weeks for sure.)

Happy Friday! (Heather I wish I could go to Costco with you guys, I'd like a hot dog too.)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

We can't wait to see you guys! It's going to be a great weekend!

Bek said...

"Michael better hold me in my seat... or take me to the cake table"... this made my night.

I think dancing may speed up the arrival of Nathan's future wife. Bounce her around a little. It's good for her to learn to love Michael (the Jackson one).

Also, I know I always get a kick out of the security word and it's probably getting old, but the one for this post is "flonf" HAHAHA... that's Nathan's future sibling's name. "These are my sons, Nathan and Flonf."

Heather and Matt said...

hehe cute post :). I didn't get a hot dog at Costco this time...I just walked by and looked longly at it. I'd had a hot dog at Ikea the day before, but it did not compare at all. I miss you and Carmen!

amanda june said...

if we have another party, will you come back? miss you already!

ps. my security word is sweelyzi. sweelyzi uhl?