Friday, August 5, 2011

House Tour

We've lived in our new home for just over 4 months now. It's taken a long while to settle in. We just hung a few pictures for the first time this week and you'll see how much more needs to be done. Painting, decorating, and new furniture is still needed but as we all know that takes lots of time and money so we're doing the best we can. Here's a quick photo tour:

View from the front door
Kitchen
Kitchen/Dining
Looking back into the family room. Behind the couch is Carmen's "play area." I'll show you more on that later.
2nd level rec room/office/ whatever you call it
2nd floor hallway Guest room in progress (I'll show nursery pics once it's finished.)
Hall Bath waiting for a complete make-over

Master Suite level, to the right is our "sitting room"
Looking into the Master (notice our little wine bar on the right!)

Master Bath

We have a lot more to figure out decorating-wise. It's hard to pick colors for the walls when I don't quite have a clear vision of what I want to do with it. But it's a lot of fun and the good part is that we are settled here for a while!

4 comments:

Heather and Matt said...

You mean wine on the left? I know how you are wih your left and rights ;). The pix looks nice! Was this right after mom cleaned your house? :) hehe, love you!

Megan said...

Ummm, oh dear. Yes, I meant wine on the LEFT. I'm not even going to change it. I'm terrible with Right and Left.

And yes, 2 days after mom cleaned it. Actually only the upstairs pictures. I took the first level ones a week ago.

mallory said...

Hahah I didn't even NOTICE the left/right mix up until I read the comments! Haha, the highlights are sinking into our brains for sure! Adorable house! Can't wait to visit.

Michelle said...

LOVE the house! Everything looks so great! I also have the left/right problem :) Ran won't accept directions from me in the car.