Monday, May 2, 2011

5 Months into the year?

Did May sneak up on anyone else? Wow. Here we are. Megan Daubert Events has 2 weddings the next two weekends. So thankful to have the talented Rebecca Burtch to help me out with them! Other exciting things to come include the arrival of baby's crib - on it's way thanks to my in-laws - and, more importantly, the arrival of baby Reese Andrews! She will be here so soon and I already cannot wait to see pictures.

Lots of love to our military friends - just have to acknowledge this right now - Jon, Cale, Nick, Steve H, Steve C, John S, Tom, Marvin, John T, Ed and many many others. Reading news sites this morning has been interesting. Thankfulness mixed with a little apprehension is my response so far - maybe more thoughts to come but it's a lot to think about. Anyhow, I am again filled with gratitude and appreciation for your service.

And to finish out my thoughts - Here are some Easter pics:




1 comment:

christa said...

Belly bump is looking great! :-)