Thursday, May 12, 2011

Worth the pain

Thank you mommy friends on your laundry input. I totally appreciate it!

I am getting ready for another long weekend away for a wedding. Last weekend was really hard on my body and I definitely felt different doing a wedding weekend while pregnant. But at least I know how bad I can expect to feel this time around. The work is wonderful and the weddings are great, it's just my poor legs and feet that suffer. Last Saturday night I got home around 1:30am and after barely making it up 2 flights of stairs I find a Mother's Day gift on my pillow for a spa day at the Red Door Spa! One of the best gifts from Michael ever! It's complete with a prenatal massage, warm cream manicure and pedicure, an extra little gel finish add on and money towards a product. I can't even begin to tell you how much my feet ached for that massage and pedicure as I was reading it! He is so good to me and knows what I need. I've never had a massage before so this should be fantastic!

I will probably be tempted to use it next week but I might try and save it for June so I can have freshly manicured nails for my baby shower!

No comments: