Friday, May 20, 2011

24 Weeks

Carmen is growing fast! I love her sweet little movements inside my belly. Sometimes they're not so little. Like last night, I woke up around 3am and couldn't sleep because I was starving. All I could think about was what fast food drive through I could get to for a breakfast sandwich. I thought that surely I would fall back asleep since it was 3am but Carmen seemed to notice I was awake and started moving a ton. After an hour or so I made it back to my crazy dreams. I am despising sleeping on my left side. I feel so uncomfortable and disconnected from my normal routine of sleeping on my back. I'll do it for her though, and the fact that I don't want to pass out because an important artery or vein is getting squished.

I exercised crazy control when my sis-in-law and I went to the Carter's outlet this week. I could have bought every little girl outfit I saw but I didn't. I'm waiting to see what she'll need. Baby C's little boy cousin is due to arrive any time in the next 2 weeks so we shopped for him and got him some cute little outfits. We are hoping to pick out the dresser/changing table this weekend with my parents. Soon I'll be able to post some pictures of the nursery's progress! Looking forward to resting this weekend and staying home (imagine that!) on Saturday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look as beautiful as ever! Excited to see the progress on the nursery! I don't know if I could have stopped myself from snatching up a handful of little pink outfits... way to go!

Michelle said...

You look great!!!!!

amanda june said...

can't wait to see the nursery!