Monday, May 9, 2011

The beginning of getting ready

I want to start putting everything together for baby girl now but clearly it's not time yet. We have a few things waiting for her and it's so exciting.

Her Quinny Buzz Stroller and bassinet complete with a hot pink ride along blanket:
Her infant bouncer seat

And the precious beginnings of her closet. Heather bought this for her and I love it, the shirt says, "Tiny & Cute
"
This month's task is to get the room painted and ready for furniture placement. ...And quite possibly to finish unpacking the other rooms in the house. As long as I finish those by August, I think we'll be OK.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! How exciting!! My mom just ordered the crib but it won't be delivered until June...I know how excited you are because I can't wait to set up either! Love the clothes!!!

Anonymous said...

oops ok the comment from Ryan is really from Mich but I'm on his computer.