Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tighter clothes

I'm not gonna lie, my jeans are more snug these days. When I wake up in the morning things are normal, I look no different and weigh the same. But by the evening I cannot suck in my stomach, it looks like I've gained weight in my tummy and I weigh 3 pounds more. It all repeats the next day. I'm in that awkward phase of not being able to tell that I'm pregnant by simply looking at me. I was hoping to be one of those woman who don't show until they are 5 months (ahem, Marta.) but that's not happening for me. It looks like I will have to do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred after all this fall. (Birthday gift idea from amazon!)

My next appointment is March 2nd but I had all my lab tests done today - on accident. I called the scheduling number to schedule the blood work to be done in the next two weeks, the automatic voice asked me if I could come in on February 15th at 12:30pm. A Tuesday at lunch time? No problem, YES I can come in that day. I confirmed, hung up the phone, got out my calendar to put it in the schedule so I wouldn't forget, then CRAP! My appointment was in 2 hours! No time to mentally prepare for the 6 vials of blood taken out of me. Same day scheduling was not intentional. Poor me. But I survived and it actually wasn't that bad.

Here's 10.5 weeks. I was hating the way the camera made me look so I refused to smile at it. And yes, I know, same outfit as the first picture. Give me a break.

1 comment:

Bek said...

Yay! Clothes getting tighter is good! My niecew is healthy!
Also, OMG, you need to have lots of hair bands. My child is pulling my hair out FOR me. I can hear it rip sometimes. It makes me wince just thinking about it.