Monday, February 7, 2011

10 Weeks

Into the double digits already! I'm feeling great for the most part. The ickiness has moved to nighttime and requires me to sacrifice watching my shows like the Bachelor, Glee, Modern Family, etc. Sleep solves a lot of problems. Michael also let me throw away everything in our fridge yesterday! It was so refreshing.

We have been so good about not buying things for the baby yet. However we did purchase one gift. Ever since our church started selling the Jesus Storybook Bible, I have been wanting to buy it for our child. But I waited and waited and waited - until I actually knew it was going to happen. And so here it is! Our first gift/purchase for our baby!

2 comments:

Dana {Sew Thrifty} said...

that Bible is flipping awesome!! We got one for our little man before he was born too. :)

mallory said...

So awesome!