Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bought my own valentine

Ashleigh made me do it.

I bought myself a box of heart chocolates for my ride home today. Honestly, I only ate 2 of the 4 pieces and they weren't gourmet like the ones I'm hoping to get from Michael. So I really don't feel guilty. I will when our little neighbor delivers the 5 boxes of girl scout cookies that magically were ordered for us.

Wedding work is picking up. May is getting closer and so the count down begins! I still have plenty of room to book weddings this (early) summer and all next year. Send the brides my way ladies.

Things are pretty busy in our household lately. We are looking to move - yet again. This time it'll only be a local move. We are hoping to buy. We'll be here for a bit so might as well invest in the market. Plus, there's a lot more to think about with little baby. I can't be selfish anymore. Bye-bye trendy city life! We'd like yard space for outdoor play time and a space for a play room/rec room and a safe neighborhood to take walks in the stroller. (That's so weird to think about!)

Maybe we'll have a house update soon. For now, we are getting ready to spend some much anticipated time with some of our favorite friends, the Andrews! We are reuniting in Charlottesville for a weekend getaway and splurging on our most loved restaurants and hot spots in town. I'll have to get a picture of Marta and Le-a pregnant together!

1 comment:

Heather and Matt said...

i like these updates! run to read :) and dont feel guilty about the chocolate at all; we ladies feel guilty way too easily at times. I was afraid that i was going to read that you guys want a bigger yard...for a dog! Dont do it! Please dont do it!

love you :)