Friday, February 4, 2011

Lots of Love

Sharing the news on Tuesday was so much fun! Both Michael and I just couldn't wait to share our joy with friends and family. Watching comments post on facebook was too precious! I got over 100 messages/posts/comments about the baby. I feel so so loved knowing that so many of you care and are excited for us! Thank you. Seriously, it's just one of those things that really means a lot to me.


There are also some nicknames for baby floating around already - only one of which has been given to him/her by us...

- Megael
- Half & Half
- Blueberry
- Pog
- Gustavo
- Leslie diaper
- Dauberito
I know I'm forgetting others.

3 comments:

Bek said...

Leslie Diaper?

And I'm spelling it "Dauburrito", because he/she is your little Daubert Burrito... besides, if she's a girl, she has to be "Dauberita" so I didn't want to commit to the Spanish one yet.

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Jen Stokes said...

My two favorites are Gustavo and Daubertito (Dauburrito). So, so excited!

Boni said...

I like Megael!