Thursday, August 20, 2009

Shania

I am a huge fan of Shania Twain. Always have been always will be. I heard that she is guest judging at some point on the next season of American Idol. Someone please help me remember to watch it! I don't normally follow American Idol, but Shania's my singing Idol so of course I'll watch it for her. Also I just checked out her website, www.shaniatwain.com, and her birthday is next week and she'll be posting something for all her fans. I wonder what it will be? A new baby? A new song? A new hairdo? I can't wait. She's so cute....did anyone know that her birth name was Eileen but she changed it to Shania when she was adopted later on in life?

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Shania is my favorite. Today I was seen rocking out on the beltway to "Any Man of Mine."