Saturday, August 29, 2009

Marriage

An excerpt from our exchange the other day in the car:

Me: (After having thought about it for a really long time, I slowly, awkwardly begin) You know, I've been thinking about something....I think it's time that we start.....(I giggle a little)
Michael: Huh?
Me: I really, in all honesty, think it's time to...(I'm not trying to drag this out, but I can't help myself from laughing.)
Michael: Yeeeess?
Me: I really think it's time for us to start refrigerating our Smart Balance!
Michael: What on earth?
Me: No seriously, I've been feeling sick after eating it lately and after all it does say in bold caps on the back KEEP REFRIGERATED. It's suppose to soften quickly. I think it's time we start.
Michael: Well, ok, I guess we can give it a shot. I'll see if I like it.
Me: Ok good. Thanks.

3 comments:

Bek said...

HAHAHA! I love you guys!

Sarah said...

hahahahaaaa I love y'all.

Jaime said...

trickery!