Friday, August 14, 2009

Did you know?

- My sister and I were born in Oklahoma.
- I had a really thick, southern accent as a little girl (ptl I left that behind!).
- I hate buttons. I won't touch them.
- I will never eat ketchup.
- I do not like apple juice.
- I use to do community theater in elementary school (Annie, Scrooge and Beauty and the Beast).
- I was chased by a big dog as a little girl and therefore have a teeny tiny fear of them.
- I am a Dallas Cowboys fan.
- Michael was my first kiss.





2 comments:

Gillian said...

I had forgotten you did Annie too--I was in that play also back in our Baldwin days. Do you remember what part you had? Yay, for high school sweethearts! My Mike was actually my second kiss (I'm such a slut ;) but I was his first.

mallory said...

Is that picture you or Brianna? I had no idea you don't like ketchup!!!