Thursday, August 27, 2009

Beisbol de Portico is soft

Monday night kicked off the first of a bunch of softball games. The Portico Oneders were awesome despite losing both games of their double header. It was close. Ask Lindsay because she kept score.

Nathaniel sporting the pitcher's mound and Rob catching in action:
Like I said, Lindsay kept track of everything - play by play:

Nick not so sweet n' Sauer on deck maybe?



Those men are a little sweaty....


The Beautiful Jess and Michelle: (There were actually a lot of supportive wives and girlfriends but I failed at getting those pics)

The good-looking Team Mom of game #1 Gatorade for all:

Good game, good game, good game:

My sweaty but talented husband, with a cupcake to celebrate:

Come out on Monday nights and you can catch all the action for yourself!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Celebrations should always be cupcake-related.

YAY! I get to see you a week from TOMORROW! I did a very little dance in my chair when I read that. It would have been bigger, but I had a bite of pasta on the way to my mouth and I didn't want to drop it.