Sunday, May 3, 2009

Post May Day

Does anyone celebrate May Day? I want to. 

May 3rd and there is not that much for me to blog about yet. We are house sitting for the next two weeks. They have two big dogs....who like me a lot...but I don't care for them that much. They are cute and really obedient. Unfortunately, animal fur is not my best friend. I am slightly, very allergic.  And seriously, me? Walking them both on leashes? They practically drag me. Here are the sweet pooches:

We have been dining out on the weekends lately. We are trying to enjoy the last couple weeks in Charlottesville with our closest friends before everyone leaves for good. (I'm really quite sad. I'm afraid I'm ignoring a future issue of loneliness.) We went to 12th Street Tap House and it was great. There wasn't a big crowd on a Friday night, they had plenty of seating, and the food and beverages are reasonably priced. I'd go back.

I must go and feed the pups some green beans. 2/3 for the bigger dog and 1/3 for the smaller one. I'm getting better.

2 comments:

mallory said...

Green beans? The dogs eat green beans?? Only in Cville...

I really hope I get to see you in a few weeks!

N said...

I want those dogs! You take them on an extra fast walk for me tomorrow okay, Megan?

P.S. We are ready to see you guys! Someone needs to get married!