Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Introducing Mr. and Mrs.Collins

May 23rd, 2009
Jenny Pickett married Patrick Collins. These are two of our very close friends and we were so excited to share in their beautiful wedding day! I was a bridesmaid and Michael played guitar for the ceremony. The weather was hot and sunny, the colors were bright and beautiful, and best of all they drove away as husband and wife.

The rehearsal dinner was at Claires at the Depot in Warrenton, VA. Isn't she so pretty?

The next morning all the bridesmaids met up at the Pickett house to get ready. Here's Jenny getting the final touches made to her ensemble. She looked stunning!

Before heading off to the ceremony site, the sisters pose for some pictures in the bedroom. This is the last picture I have of Jenny Pickett.

The ceremony and reception were both held on Lake Ritchie in Bealeton, VA. This is the only picture I took of the wedding before my camera was put away. I enjoyed the wedding and let the pros take all the pictures! I can't wait to see them, they will be amazing!


The new couple headed off to Savanah, GA for a week long honeymoon!

No comments: