Wednesday, May 6, 2009

This is pretty cool

I don't normally do this. Well, neither do I "normally" know someone sort of famous. But check out this music video from the group Parachute formerly known as Sparky's Flaw. It's a legitimate music video and it's up for Vh1 Top 20 Video Countdown up against Britany and Lady GaGa. Many of you know them, but these men are from Charlottesville and some went to UVA with us. We are house sitting/dog sitting/high school senior sitting for the lead singer's family right now. The other night we were all watching TV and all got excited because the new Nivea commercials feature Parachute's songs in them. So does One Tree Hill. Buy anyways, we hear Will's voice on TV then the next minute he walks in the door and is like "hi." Weird but fun! They are actually really good. I didn't follow them in college, I just thought they were another local band. But look at them now! I'm excited for them and hope that they can go far! It doens't hurt to support those you use to know. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen, sister! I'm thinking about them all week!