Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Recap

Unintentional ignoring of the blog, so sorry.

Not too much as happened in the last couple weeks. We vacationed in the Outer Banks then I went to Dunkin' Donuts this morning. It was so good.

Baby is growing and growing!
Who's that you say? Oh, just my friend Brett. She's awesome.

We went to see Wicked at the Kennedy Center! It was fabulous.

That's us in the elevator. Everyone was glad to be there.

I got my diaper bag! Now we're ready for the baby. Actually, we're not even close. Give me some more time on that one.

Rebekah and Abby, thanks for your continued love and support. I wouldn't have done this without you.

3 comments:

Caryn said...

No joke, I've checked your blog mutiple times a day waiting for a post!

There is never a post that doesn't make me laugh or smile!

Carmen is going to be one very lucky little girl!

Abby said...

Thank you for the recap :) You look gorgeous! I also went to Dunkin' Donuts today and it was good.

Bek said...

Darn you. Now I want Dunkin' Donuts.