Monday, January 25, 2010

Myrtle the Turtle

What part of turtle brownies/cheesecake is "turtle"? Honestly, where's the turtle? There is chocolate, pecans, and caramel. I don't know any reptiles made of deliciousness out there. I made some brownies but I didn't want to call them turtle brownies so instead, they were just yummy bars. They were yummy.

Right now it is 63 degrees and rainy outside. It's 7:30 in the morning and the weather channel is calling for a high of 53 today. I guess the day will only get colder? I opened up the front door this morning and it reminded me of how much I love spring!

2 comments:

Megan said...

To clarify: I do realize it is still winter.

The Hansens said...

I'm not sure but I'll throw it out there - I think the walnut part is the turtle because a whole walnut kinda looks like a turtle shell. :)