Saturday, January 16, 2010

Have you ever

1. Made your whole room smokey just from using a blow dryer
2. Had to wear ear plugs because the decibels from your blow dryer are harmful
3. Broke your hair brush off the handle simply by brushing your hair
4. Smacked your skull so hard with the broken brush that you cried
5. Pulled out large clumps hair that you wanted to keep
6. Still had waves in your hair after 45 mins

This was my reality this morning. I tackled the beast and won. Wounded but victorious.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

awww May I love you and your crazy hair. come see me soon. OH WAIT THAT'S TOMORROW YAYYYYYY

Unknown said...

Hahaha...I love you! FYI your hair is the envy of many women :)

Just realized I am posting on Jax's account...it's Marta of course!

Jaime said...

I'm glad to know the reality. We all might hate you if you achieved your fab locks effortlessly. The Lord needed to humble you somehow.