Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just a normal Tuesday

While shopping in Target today I noticed a woman in the bra/underwear/sleepwear section of woman's clothing. Not sure why she caught my eye but then a tall, goofy looking male Target employee walks down the aisle toward her and asks "Can I help you find anything?" I about lost it! What's a woman going to say, "Yeah, actually I'm looking for a black yet playful bra - size 36C. You seen any here?" She was much more polite and said, "No thank you, I'm OK." I had to turn around and walk away. So silly, why would he choose that moment to ask?

Good news, I don't have mono or strep throat. I didn't think I did, I just went in to the doctor's for my sore throat. Apparently silent acid reflux can cause sore throats too. It's only a sore throat but they still pricked my finger for blood. That prick was so mean, I treated myself to Vermont White Cheddar Mac n' Cheese and a Caramel Latte from Panera. My potential silent acid reflux isn't too happy about that now...