Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekend in VA Beach

Michael and I had a great little get-away to Virginia Beach this past weekend. We got to stay with and visit our friends, the Andrews, and attend a wedding on Saturday.  I must say it was a much needed break from reality after a not-so-encouraging week. Catching up with our friends was wonderful and we were so grateful for their time! 

My camera mostly stayed down in the depths of my purse but here are some of the only photos from our weekend:

Patrick and Teresa - Pat was one of Michael's housemates for 3 years in college

Low quality pic, but she was so pretty I just wanted to capture it.

Low quality faces, but I really like my dress.


Does anybody recognize this squishible? He is so sweet!


So there you have it. Our weekend in a really small nut shell.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

aww, Patrick and Theresa look so happy!

Bek said...

I like your dress, too! AND the squishable :)

Esther Diehl said...

Hey Megan. Just wanted to say hey and let you know I've popped on over to check out your blog. It was fun spending time with you guys at the wedding. We'll have to get together next time Casey and I are in Charlottesville.