Sunday, June 14, 2009

Don't lose interest

Seeing that the last however many posts were about wedding related topics, I want to make a disclaimer that this blog is not all about weddings. That is what my new website is for. (An announcement on that will be made very shortly) Los Dos Daubertos have been very busy and far away from the internet this past week. Lucinda does provide me with 24hour internet access but unfortunately the blogosphere is too much to handle.

I have been doing some reorganizing of the mess that is our second bedroom. I came across our college transcripts and thought I'd share with you some of the most unique college courses I took at UVA:

1. Survival Biology of the New Millennium
2. The Protestant Reformation - that was really cool
3. "Golden Age Drama" Span 455 - completely in Spanish
4. The Inquisition - completely in Spanish
5. The Structure of Spanish
6. The History of Spanish
7. I have also taken a massive amount of pysc courses dealing with children
Child Development, Child Psychology, Education Psychology, Infant Development, Multicultural Education, and Human Development

That is a small sampling of my degree accomplishments. Do I really know all about those things? Sure! I learned a ton. Except for Survival Bio - Michael was in that course too so it was harder for me to focus. I did touch a human brain in that class.

I also took tons of music courses - as that was my major for more than half of college - and a bunch of dance classes! How fun right? Intermediate Jazz Dance, Jazz 1 , Voice lessons - man those classes were fun!

But I still don't have a job. I'm convinced it's this economy affecting the job market. Boo.

On a lighter note, my sister re-created her own version of the GEICO googly eyes money man. She made me turn on "I always feel like somebody's watching me" and placed the money stack next to me. She's so funny!


1 comment:

The Vandevers said...

I'm loving the geico money! Cute! I'm sorry to hear about your job search. I'll keep my ears open and let you know if I hear about anything that you might like....