Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Once Upon a Time


Parks used to live near me. He was so precious. Michael and I got to babysit Parks for the first time while our friends, Mallory and Jackson, went to a farewell dinner with the pastors. I had so much fun babysitting that sweet Porkster! I was privileged enough to get to bathe him, massage him (oh yes), comb his hair, read to him, feed him a bottle, and rock him to sleep!!! Let me tell you, folks, that boy looks like a little angel when he is sleeping. I would have taken a picture of him but I figured the lightening bolt of a flash would be rude in his peaceful state.  I am so thankful for getting to be a part of his little life routine before the Andrews officially moved from Charlottesville! 

We had our first Community Group without the Andrews last night. It definitely felt different but we all know that God has them where He wants them! I sure will miss their company though. *Sniff *Sniff* Michael and I will just be making more trips down to VA Beach I guess. 

1 comment:

mallory said...

I almost cried reading this! We miss you guys so much. Parks has been asking where his girlfriend Le-a is and when he can see her again. Reunion at Short Pump soon?