Sunday, March 1, 2009

I love March

Welcome to the year March. We are so happy you are here. Hopefully you can bring us beautiful Spring weather, lovely daffodils, green eggs & ham, and great birthday presents for me. (Don't judge, I think my love language is gift giving.) Spring will be so refreshing this year. I am pretending that there is not snow piling up outside my window at this moment - even though we get tomorrow off of work now. I can't decide if a "snow day" is a good way to start off the month or bad? I am so exhausted from an early morning at church, so I shall retire to the bed chamber immediately. I just wanted to add a new post so that I could see March pop up on the blog tracker.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

you're adorable. I'm praying for no snow day because I need to work. I figure that's a sure sign that I'm getting old- when I hope that school ISN'T canceled. haha.

PS. I'm excited for your b-day too. : )