Friday, January 30, 2009

News of my week

This is what has been going on in our life this week:

- Michael and I both got to reap the benefits of being teachers by celebrating our 1st snow day together a.k.a. no school.
- I got sick and threw up more stuff than I thought possible. Michael cleaned it. We threw away our bathroom rug.
- I got another day off from school because I was so sick. 
- My car cost us another grand this week. It has been recommended to us to get rid of it. Any suggestions?
-Where, oh where, are our car titles?
-I applied for a position in the FBI. Teaching is not for me.
-Michael has been battling major career choice swings. 
- My little sister turned 21. 

So much to  think about, so little to say. Please pray for peace to settle upon us.  We could use some holy spirit! We are thankful that February is on it's way! 

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Get a HONDA. Ours have been faithful to the tune of 190,000 miles!

I'm being ridiculously serious. You should go into modeling. I'm completely serious. You could do it. Print modeling all the way. I'm serious.

Gillian said...

Good luck (and prayers) with the job search for you both. After 4 years of business in undergrad I have completely decided that is not what I ever want to do...but Manassas did just open a FBI branch (hint).

Anonymous said...

Jonathan and I will keep you and Michael in our prayers. We both know how difficult it is to make the decision to change careers. Let us know what happens.

I would also like to recommend Honda. My mother has a 1996 Accord that runs wonderfully! We just bought Jonathan a 2008 Accord as well.