Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sister and Nails

As I mentioned in the previous post, Heather turned 21 last week. I went to visit her on Saturday in Harrisonburg. It was great. Good sister time and time with Matt, her boyfriend. We went to eat at this little Italian place called Bravos. Unfortunately, we did not get to share drinks with each other because we were both battling some type of illness. That will come later on in a visit she will make to C'ville where we shall partake in the delicacies of South Street, maybe, or St. Marteens. With Ashleigh of course. 

Here's a snap shot of both of us, not in our prime, during our pleasant Italian lunch:

In other news, Michael totally blessed me yesterday by surprising me with a Happy 2nd gift of a full manicure and pedicure gift certificate to Beauty Nail! I have never been there before, but I am so thrilled! I had just been talking about how long it had been since I had fully manicured nails (compliments of Jaime!). Best part is that he didn't have to pay full price because the shop belongs to one of his high school wrestler's family. I'm excited to go use it! Better brush up on my Vietnamese.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your manicure and pedicure! Just don't make your mom's mistake, like I did with Heather in CO Springs this summer. I was annoyed that my tech couldn't understand English, so I asked rather loudly to the tech on my right, "Do you speak English?" needless to say, I embarrassed Heather.