Thursday, January 22, 2009

Snack

One of the best snacks ever: refrigerated pre-made icing and pretzels. I can't get over it. I usually don't like cake or icing, but there is something about the cold Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting with some salty pretzels. It's so good that I don't care about the FAT! Take that 2gs of Trans fats! 

I know I should be indulging in red peppers and hummus, but I haven't made it to the store in a while. Short post, because I am going back into the kitchen to get more pretzels with icing!

4 comments:

Dana {Sew Thrifty} said...

umm, can you take the can of frosting I have off my hands? seriously...

Dana

Jaime said...

Is that ORGANIC frosting?

Didn't think so....

mallory said...

Ok enough with the organic snobbery! I love me some Duncan Hines! :) Muwahaha

Anonymous said...

Megan, try the icing with teddy graham crackers...so good! love, Mom