Tuesday, January 13, 2009

made for wearing

Here are the fantastic boots (well, boot) that I never knew I had always wanted:


  They are Nine West and been priced at $130.00. They are now sold for $79.99, but! In the Tanger outlets of Myrtle Beach, I found them on a New Year's Eve special for only $39.99! Steal. Total steal for really adorable, comfortable, self-esteem boosting, quality leather boots. What's even better is that I didn't actually buy them. They were a gift! A million thanks to John and Gabrielle. They surprised me by buying the very boots that I longed for but resisted temptation in order to not be so frivolous in the new year. They are totally worth it. I'm super excited about them and very thankful! Gotta love it.

2 comments:

mallory said...

Those are fierce! Congrats on your steal! I cant wait to see you sporting those kicks.

Jaime said...

They deserve you. Very exciting, indeed!